With TeamViewer, it is possible to connect and remotely support mobile devices from another mobile or computer devices . This works from any mobile platform and is possible with the TeamViewer Apps TeamViewer for Remote Control and TeamViewer QuickSupport or TeamViewer Host.
To be able to use this feature, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are using TeamViewer 12 or a newer version of TeamViewer
- You are a private user or own a TeamViewer license with MDS (Mobile Device Support)
- For the supporting device
- You have installed the latest version of TeamViewer for Remote Control on your iOS, Android or Windows 10 Mobile device.
- For the supported device
- You have installed the latest version of TeamViewer QuickSupport on your iOS, Android or Windows 10 Mobile device.
- You have installed the latest version of TeamViewer Host on your Android device.
- For connections to iOS devices, it is possible to connect to apps that have the TeamViewer Screen sharing SDK for iOS/Android integrated or use the Screen Sharing functionality of the regular TeamViewer QuickSupport App for iOS.
On the supported device
- Download and install TeamViewer QuickSupport or TeamViewer Host on the device.
- You may be prompted to install an AddOn according to your device manufacturer. Please follow the on-screen instructions and install the necessary AddOn for Remote Control capabilities.
- As for every TeamViewer connection, you will need the target device’s TeamViewer ID to connect.
- For QuickSupport: You can find the TeamViewer ID of the device on the start screen of the app.
- Hint: Add the ID to your Computers & Contacts list. This way you can access it easily on every device you log in with your TeamViewer account and connect to it instantly.
- For Host: After entering your account credentials, the device is automatically added to your Computers & Contacts list and can be accessed there. The device is added to the oldest group in your list by default.
- Everything is set up for a connection from the supporting device.