Your Android phone may allow for notifications to be displayed on the Lock screen, similar to how notifications are listed on the notifications drawer. You can set which notifications appear and how they are displayed, to know how to Show or Hide Lock Screen Notifications on Mobile, watch the video or follow this simple steps:
- 1- Open the Settings.
- 2- tap Lock screen & password.
- 3- tap Advanced settings.
- 4- tap on the lock screen.
- 5- you get three option:
- Don’t show notifications at all
- Show all notification and their contents
- Show all notification but hide contents
Note: The names of these option may be subtly different on your phone.
- 6- Choose a notification level “Don’t show notifications at all”