Think someone is signing into your Facebook account? This video will explain how to view where and when your Facebook account is actively logged into and also how to log out these active sessions. checking the active sessions and their locations and times
1. Login to your Facebook account
2. In the upper right hand area, click the Drop-down arrow and then Settings.
3. Go to the Security section on the left.
4. Find Where You’re Logged In Review and manage where you’re currently logged into Facebook. then Click on Edit
5. You will see your current session at the very top and any other sessions that are currently logged in or connected. This list will show your Android, iPhone, Blackberry and other connections. The Device Type field shows the device or browser that was used and Location field where (not exact of course but approximate) and the date of course shows the date/time of last activity in that session.
6. If you see an unfamiliar session, just click on the End Activity button and it will disconnect that session and require the session to re-login. you should change facebook and email password