On this article, we will show you How to Download & install Google Chrome
the fast and free web browser and How To add Chrome icon to Dock on Mac
to know how to do that watch the video or follow this simple steps:
- Open Safari Browser
- Search for chrome or Click on this Link to Download the installation file
- Click on Download Chrome
- Click on Accept and Install
- Wait until complete downloading the file
- Open the file called ‘googlechrome.dmg’.
- In the window that opens, find Chrome .
- Drag and Drop Chrome to the Applications folder.
- You might be asked to enter the admin password.
- If you don’t know the admin password, drag Chrome to a place on your computer where you can make edits, like your desktop.
- Open Finder
- Open Applications
- Find and Open Chrome
- In the sidebar, or in Desktop right Click on Google Chrome drive , then click on Eject .
- To add Chrome icon to Dock
- Right Click on Chrome Icon
- Go to Option
- Click on Keep on Dock